We value our parents at Janelle Street Centre, and we endeavour to provide them with current and accurate information to enable us to work well with them. Please don’t hesitate to discuss any concerns, or request any information, from our Director, Meagan.
The Centre is open from 7:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, except for a two week break over Christmas and on gazetted public holidays. The Director will advise parents on the dates of the Christmas break with plenty of notice (usually around August).
For this year, the dates are:
- Last Day – Friday 23rd December 2016
- First Day Back for Children – Tuesday 10th January 2017
We have four rooms, based on age:
- Nursery: 0 – 2 year olds
- Toddler Room: 2 – 3 year olds
- Pre School Room: 3 – 4 year olds
- School Readiness Room: 4 – 5 year olds
Progression from one room to the next will be facilitated by, and discussed with, the room staff, the Director and the parent(s).
Fees and Government Benefits
- Nursery: $96 per day
- Toddler Room: $82 per day
- Pre School Room: $79 per day
- School Readiness Room: $79 per day
Please discuss eligibility criteria for CCB and CCR, and claiming procedures, with our Director, Meagan.
If a child is absent for any reason on one of their scheduled days, fees still apply for the day. As mandated by the government, children are only allowed 42 days absent per year (this includes public holidays).
Fees apply on days absent and public holidays, but not over the Christmas break.
If a child is not picked up on time at the end of the scheduled day (6.00 p.m.) a late pick-up fee may be charged.
Parent Information Policies:
- Food and Nutrition
- Illness, Accident and Emergency
- Incident, Injury, Trauma and Illness
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Conditions
- Providing a Child Safe Environment